Dec 13, 2021
In today's episode, I speak with author Jalissa Pollard. You'll
- An exciting SERIES announcement for
Arthur the Clumsy Altar Server
- How Jalissa's Grandmother inspires her faith, life, and
- Finding community in a Catholic lay movement
- Representation in Catholic kidlit
- How family stories can be as important to share as saint
- Inspiring takeaways from the author: You are not alone!
- A giveaway
of her book, My Grandma Is a
- And more!
The best way to support the Catholic kidlit creator you heard
from today is to buy their books, leave reviews, and spread the
word on social media and in person.
If you want to write meaningful children's books with a Catholic
heart, check out the
Catholic Kidlit Writers Club at
For picture book coaching and critiques, see theresakiser.com/editorial-services