Nov 15, 2021
In today's episode, I speak with author Madeleine Carroll about
Ephraim's Gladness, an Advent/Christmas story with message
from the parable of the lost sheep. You'll hear about:
- An update on my new contract for a book for adults (details to
- Illustration progress for upcoming book
Arthur the Clumsy Altar Server - in color!!
- Timing updates for Seven
Gifts of Baptism (Holy Heroes, 2022)
- Insight into one-on-one manuscript critiques and personal book
- Writing question answered: What is back matter?
- How God inspired Madeleine Carroll during a time of grief
- How Catechesis of the Good Shepherd teaches Scripture
- How to WIN a copy of Ephraim's Gladness - ENTER
- Where to find Ephraim's Gladness
- And more!
The best way to support the Catholic kidlit creator you heard
from today is to buy their books, leave reviews, and spread the
word on social media and in person.
If you want to write meaningful children's books with a Catholic
heart, check out the
Catholic Kidlit Writers Club at
For picture book coaching and critiques, see theresakiser.com/editorial-services